View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 08:17 AM   #1245 (permalink)
xxAGAVExx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z BLK M6
xxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
do we have any good vendors here that do brake packages?

Are you looking for upgrading base brakes or akebono brakes, and are you looking to upgrade calipers as well or just pads and rotors? Z1 sells a kit to upgrade your base brakes to the akebonos, and they also have some pads and rotor kits, I'm not sure who has the best deals on aftermarket BBKs. I'm looking to upgrade my base brakes, but that's one of the last mods on my list, or at least until I get out to an autox event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk