View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 07:18 AM   #90 (permalink)
XiP
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ↑ ↓
XiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
I troll those FRS forums quite a bit. The owners, well they are enthusiastic to say the least. Most think their car is Gods answer to 4 wheel transportation and nothing is better. I embellish but just a bit. Not that the Z is the end all either. There are much better cars out there. I just cant afford them, lol. Needless to say, I test drove a few, thrashed the hell out of them, drove one at Sebring. Are they fun to throw around? Yep? Is the Z fun to throw around? Is the Z faster by a huge margin in every possible way? Yep. Yep. With about $3000 price difference from a Z, that GT86 platform is woe-fully bad. The GT86 is a teenagers car, impossible to take serious. And if youre worried about gas..what, $30, $40-$50 a month difference, dont come looking at Z's. On a side note my wifes Volvo S60 destroys the FRS in a straight line, its hilarious.

Edit: Heres a quote from one of their members...tell me whats wrong.

"Isn't an E92 M3 more of a muscle car? The BRZ should be closer in characteristics to an E30 (a chassis experience)."