View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 03:32 AM   #2106 (permalink)
RoyaltyB
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 Nismo PW
RoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond repute
Default *****Fast Intentions "Twin Turbo Kit" is here*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zteven View Post
Saw your name on the presale list, that's awesome I'm excited for you. F.I. Looks to have held up it's reputation as a good company to support our cars. Definitely want to go turbo in the future and GTM had my interest until I saw what these guys are doing. Plus isn't F.I. here in Cali? Anyway congratulations, can't wait to hear what your impressions are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure to check out the review thread for the FI system. Lots of details there. Now we just need the other guys that have had it installed to post their review. No pressure guys...LOL, I know you are too busy enjoying the car.