Thread: New "Z" emblems
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 11:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpawmoses View Post
I got these from Taiwan, not that that means anything about their construction.

The first picture is the new rear emblem, there is no writing under the Z.

The second picture is the new front emblem, same.

The third picture is the side marker, you can see the writing under the Z.

The fourth picture is the side marker with a wonderful view of my missing thumb. (Thanks Mr. Ho Chi Minh)
Older/other Z side markers don't have that much writing on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Frye View Post
Are you saying that you make the ones that are being represented as "JDM" and sold by the vendor located in Taiwan, or that you have made something similar by hacking up side markers on some kind of hamburger backing ?
No. I don't make Taiwanese shít.
I used to (and I guess I still can) make the same emblem by hacking up a side marker.
I bought a bunch of blanks a dealershit had. They made 350 emblems, so I could only make front badges for the 370Z because the rears are different