View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 09:15 PM   #109 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

been shopping other cars for awhile just because i took a big pay cut two months ago. But damnit, every time i get in and drive her i forget about all that crap and just have fun. I also like seeing the gf in the passenger seat having a good time while i push it. Hell, ive been in new mexico for a week and a half now and i told her to go take the Z out this weekend. It beeds driven. And it brings me joy to know that she knows how to handle that car.

To sum it all up? Kinda hard to find something comparable that will keep me happy and sane and the gf smiling. Im willing to take the hit. But a burden? Nope.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote