View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #111 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
hardpoint or cap the flag. honestly that number is skewed based on ther fact it was like 25k in just challenges alone.

it was like everything alligned that game that i had 4 or 5 challenges all completed in one game lol regardless of the "luck" factor of about 50k XP game only about 50/60% were challenges. the rest was me going full retard lol

had a game last night i had 10 pilot kills/6 titan kills/0 deaths.

my 0 death games amaze me the most because this game is just non-stop non-sense
I've had like two of those. Each time I was lucky that I didn't get killed. There was either a time I should have died and a teammate saved me, or a time where I should have died but the guy ran out of ammo and had to reload. You feel like a BAMF when the score board gets thrown up lol.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 03-13-2014 at 06:31 PM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote