View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #1649 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossless1 View Post
Hey y'all! I'm new here but have been a Z owner for a long time. Anything in the North Central part of Florida worth noting? My sled is almost bone stock, but I do have a few things in mind.
A club or some events would be cool to know about...and motivational...jus sayin
Hey Bossless! Welcome to the area. Like Datsun said, our CFZC group is pretty active and we tend to have a lot of fun. Hope to see you out there soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy.1K View Post
Hey everyone,
New Z owner here. Looking for someone around Space Coast or Orlando to help me with a Stillen Gen 3 intake installation.
Hey Krazy, congrats on the new Z man! I can do the install for you for a much better price than the ships will charge, or if you just want to do it yourself with my oversight then my garage and tools are open to you. You can text me at 321-506-0573 for more info or to set something up. I live near Cocoa Beach

Also, as stated before check out our CFZC group on Facebook and maybe come hang out with us, we love meeting new peeps!

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote