View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 02:16 PM   #1648 (permalink)
IGoFast1589
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
IGoFast1589 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunFTW View Post
Hey there. Sorry for late response. I have been to Sutherlin Nissan off of 41 twice for oil change. The service department's staff is very informative and cooperative as far as I know. The reason I don't really go there anymore is because I do my own service but I do recommend them.

I am definitely down for a meet down here in Fort Myers. There are 3 modded Z's that I am always in touch with, one including Footloose. There's a silver one that plans on undergoing some mods and a yellow one with Stillen sc, bbk and just lots of track upgrades.

By the way, where in NY are you? I lived in Brooklyn and Staten Island pretty much my whole life. I've only been down here in Fort Myers for almost 5 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
No worries, I am usually slow to respond on the forums also. Sounds good to me. Seems like we're on the same page - 370Z, NY to Fort Myers...

I grew up north of NYC in Westchester, but I live on the Upper East Side now. I've been all over the metro region out in CT as well. Brooklyn is cool! Small world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTETOVABOYx View Post
For all the swfl people , theres a group on facebook that holds and advertises a bunch of car events in the Sarasota area as well as the Fort Myers area. Theres always a bunch of stuff going on around here, think some of you may remember the Z dyno day that was held in sarasota at ART , and the other dyno days that were held there , its the same people that were associated with that and we always have something new going on every week wether its car meets or heading to bradenton track , they have a calendar on the page so you can check that out and maybe i can meet some Z drivers in the area https://www.facebook.com/groups/SRQCDE/
Nice find! Thanks for sharing. I'll be checking this out no doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
Go over to West Palm Beach @ HP Logic. They're great! 3 years on my UpRev tune and running great here!
HP Logics is in West Palm? No kidding, they build some beast GTRs.
IGoFast1589 is offline   Reply With Quote