Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:24 PM   #2181 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
See, that is BEYOND BS. An 80% lower is a paper weight until milled out. Pretty soon you're going to need to register your 3D printer (not implying anyone here has one) with the ATF as well.

I'm so sick of people not seeing exactly what's going on here. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it's just so humiliating to think that the American people are about to have THE MOST important right stripped from them... and they couldn't care less.

I always tell people on facebook, that the only reason they can express their cute anti-2A opinion is because the 2nd Amendment exists in the first place! Without the 2nd Amendment, the other Amendments have no teeth. The 2nd Amendment was so grave in importance that when the Constitution was drafted, the founding fathers thought it was so obvious and redundant that they didn't think they should have included it.

How glad I am that they did.

Rant over.
Its ok brother... let it all out. We're here to listen.