View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 11:44 AM   #1644 (permalink)
FrostyNaples
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z
FrostyNaples is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunFTW View Post
Hey there. Sorry for late response. I have been to Sutherlin Nissan off of 41 twice for oil change. The service department's staff is very informative and cooperative as far as I know. The reason I don't really go there anymore is because I do my own service but I do recommend them.

I am definitely down for a meet down here in Fort Myers. There are 3 modded Z's that I am always in touch with, one including Footloose. There's a silver one that plans on undergoing some mods and a yellow one with Stillen sc, bbk and just lots of track upgrades.

By the way, where in NY are you? I lived in Brooklyn and Staten Island pretty much my whole life. I've only been down here in Fort Myers for almost 5 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Sutherlin service dept replaced the CVT on my previous Altima coupe under warranty no questions asked.

I wanted to buy a car from them a few years back, but the sales team is horrendous! Though i doubt its the same people, sales is a revolving door..

Bought the Z @ Naples Nissan last summer. I had to make the deal myself, but whatever.

Can't beat the service dept, $40 Mobile One oil changes (standard pricing here), and lifetime engine & tranny warranty. So can't complain.

Oh, and free car washes whenever. I usually go once a week.

I can't seem to find a Dyno in Naples. Anyone doing EcuTek or UpRev in Ft Myers w/ Dyno tuning? Still takes forever to get up there, especially in season, but its closer than driving across the alley to the east coast..