Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 11:41 AM   #2180 (permalink)
Crux
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT
Crux will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Looks like Ares Armor was threatened with an ATF raid for their customer list but were able to file a temp restraining order to prevent them from coming and taking. They wanted to find out who purchased those 80pct lowers.

Gun store owner halts federal raid | FOX5 San Diego
See, that is BEYOND BS. An 80% lower is a paper weight until milled out. Pretty soon you're going to need to register your 3D printer (not implying anyone here has one) with the ATF as well.

I'm so sick of people not seeing exactly what's going on here. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it's just so humiliating to think that the American people are about to have THE MOST important right stripped from them... and they couldn't care less.

I always tell people on facebook, that the only reason they can express their cute anti-2A opinion is because the 2nd Amendment exists in the first place! Without the 2nd Amendment, the other Amendments have no teeth. The 2nd Amendment was so grave in importance that when the Constitution was drafted, the founding fathers thought it was so obvious and redundant that they didn't think they should have included it.

How glad I am that they did.

Rant over.
Crux is offline   Reply With Quote