Thread: 2014 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 10:04 AM   #32 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
He spent last year on his back. I think Coughlin needs to hang it up and they need a GM too. They've done an atrocious job of finding and retaining talent. I think a lot of the Eli hate is just because he's in NY. Either you hate NY teams as a rule, or you're a fan and everybody's a bum because there was a guy years ago who was better. Not to mention the massive hardon ESPN gets from anything NY whether it's wins or losses.

I'm not a huge Eli fan, but in his tenure as the starter in NY they've won two SBs. Brady only has one more SB win and two more SB losses and he's the second coming of Christ. And none of those SB wins happened after they got caught cheating.

He could have won two post cheating SBs if it wasn't for one freak helmet catch and a drop by Welker.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote