View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 08:13 AM   #339 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

I joined this forum in mid to late March and bought a new Z in early April. At that time there wasn't too much negativity with GTM that I remember. I was ready to buy the 1.5 SC back then but MHI kit seemed like the thing to do since it was cheaper and would produce the same numbers with a little more torque. The villan back then was Forged Performance. I didn't start hearing grumbling until late in the year and it ramped up when people were asking for their money back and they weren't getting it. I had some wild teen years so maybe I don't remember so well.

Come next Monday if I don't have some tracking numbers I will be WAY PAST letting Sam explain anything to me. At that point I want my money back...PERIOD. If I were within a state or two I would pay him a visit but I live in Florida. I have a bad feeling that the people who have given GTM any money will be F***ED. This is smelling more and more like GTM is gonna go tits up.