View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #1638 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
I've taken my Z to Sutherlin once and it was alright. The only thing that annoyed me is that the guy that hoped in my Z to take it to the back stalled my car right in front of me. I was irritated because I have never stalled the car myself and this guy drives cars for a living!

Its much cheaper to do everything yourself, so thats what I do. I've done all the fluids myself regularly. I'm about due for the rear diff and brake flush again though.
Yea I see. You said it was only once so it could be different. I've only been there twice. The service is good from the staff but the wait time for my oil changes went for 3-4 hours... wtf.. I do all of my service now on my own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2