View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 05:30 AM   #1637 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunFTW View Post
Hey there. Sorry for late response. I have been to Sutherlin Nissan off of 41 twice for oil change. The service department's staff is very informative and cooperative as far as I know. The reason I don't really go there anymore is because I do my own service but I do recommend them.

I am definitely down for a meet down here in Fort Myers. There are 3 modded Z's that I am always in touch with, one including Footloose. There's a silver one that plans on undergoing some mods and a yellow one with Stillen sc, bbk and just lots of track upgrades.

By the way, where in NY are you? I lived in Brooklyn and Staten Island pretty much my whole life. I've only been down here in Fort Myers for almost 5 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I've taken my Z to Sutherlin once and it was alright. The only thing that annoyed me is that the guy that hoped in my Z to take it to the back stalled my car right in front of me. I was irritated because I have never stalled the car myself and this guy drives cars for a living!

Its much cheaper to do everything yourself, so thats what I do. I've done all the fluids myself regularly. I'm about due for the rear diff and brake flush again though.