View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
bbug
Base Member

Drives: 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT
bbug is on a distinguished road
Default Empire Z 3rd Annual Car Show, Corona, Ca Saturday Nov 14, 2009

Hi Everyone.

I would like to invite everyone out there to come out and attend our car show coming up this weekend. Our club is mainly made up of older Z cars but we really want to see 350 and 370's come out.

We have lined up an outstanding group of vendors to come out and display their products and give advice on your next project.

AFE Power
Powertrix
Specialty-Z
Precision Z
Vincent Z Repair
Motul

We usually draw about 70-100 cars.

Food is free regardless if you register for the car show or not so come on down. No excuses!

If you register for the show, free t-shirt, free goodie bag and the chance to win some pretty cool prizes, including AFE intake kits.

Registration forms are at Empire Z - Z Club of the Inland Empire Southern California including Riverside,Ontario, Redlands, and San Bernardino

Any if you guys are looking for something to do on the first Thursday of every month, we meet as a club in Ontario at the Denny's off if Milliiken and the 10 at 8pm. We are 65+ members strong and our mission is to make Z car ownership fun. We take multiple cruizes to Big Bear, San Diego, Palm Springs as well as join up with other clubs to join in their runs also.

Thank you all!
Gerry

Any questions, please email me at bbugarin2@yahoo.com

I also recognize that this is my second post on here so I will post a few pics of my Z as it is in my opinion that all first posts should always start with pictures.

Last edited by bbug; 11-09-2009 at 10:56 AM.
bbug is offline   Reply With Quote