View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 03:26 AM   #539 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

I will ship my manifolds out tomorrow to vsr and they should have them in a few days. Bobby and his guys at vsr are going to examine the manifolds and hopefully come up with a much better option that will help us all. He did mention making a whole new manifold out if SS and offer them to others to buy useing my existing manifolds as a mold. That being said I would get the first set and fit them as trial and error before they are to be sold so no ones runs into fitment issues. Bobby said they would Warranty the parts but at this time I'm sure for how long. I honestly don't see this process lasting more than a month or so if things go well so be sure to check back periodically on the updates. Again it's a real shame gtm has resorted to tucking their tail between their legs and not addressing their major flaws leaving us the customers to fix them but I'm confident things will work out without the help of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Nice!
Will VSR make a production manifold for GTM kit owners? Any pricing?

I start losing hope about getting the V3 upgrade. its never gonna happen.

Last edited by COSMO; 03-13-2014 at 03:33 AM.