View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 03:12 AM   #334 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Only to try and save unsuspected buyers from making the same mistake as many of us have on this forum. Guys there is no silver lining here with gtm. I'm sure the admins would like to see better more positive threads here on our forums all of the time rather than how gtm screw so many people so why keep them.? Most people who have spent good money on gtm that have not received their items do not know the feeling of major regret on until they have to deal with them further down the road and it just disgust me that they are still able it do it over and over again on this forum. We need to start referring to them as the local boost-petafile because that's who they prey on now are the one who do not know even though we try to warn them about gtm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
I don't get it. Why do you want them to be banned?