View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #1635 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast1589 View Post
DatsunFTW and Footloose301 good stuff! I will be down there full time starting in April so let's get together sometime. I also saw someone from Clearwater post... My family is moving there soon after I move so I will be up there often as well! I definitely want to check out the local C&C.

Where do you guys go to get your car serviced locally? Any good dealer recommendations? I am going to do a road trip down the coast for my move so the Z is going up on jack stands next week in my garage and I will be changing the pads, brake fluid, stainless brake lines, installing a 34 row oil cooler for track days, changing the oil and getting the wheels balanced with an alignment. Z1 makes a sweet track day package with maintenance items.
Hey there. Sorry for late response. I have been to Sutherlin Nissan off of 41 twice for oil change. The service department's staff is very informative and cooperative as far as I know. The reason I don't really go there anymore is because I do my own service but I do recommend them.

I am definitely down for a meet down here in Fort Myers. There are 3 modded Z's that I am always in touch with, one including Footloose. There's a silver one that plans on undergoing some mods and a yellow one with Stillen sc, bbk and just lots of track upgrades.

By the way, where in NY are you? I lived in Brooklyn and Staten Island pretty much my whole life. I've only been down here in Fort Myers for almost 5 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by DatsunFTW; 03-12-2014 at 09:36 PM.
DatsunFTW is offline   Reply With Quote