View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 03:15 PM   #8342 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
You know I've always felt that the plastic wheel wells look better treated and black. Really distracting when everything else looks good but the wheel wells. I also like "Back to Black" on my plastic bits elsewhere. Works really well if you get to the bits before they're dead/won't absorb the chemical.
I'll have to look into the "invisible undercarriage" stuff. Now i just use tire black/shiny stuff under there.
Adam's Super VRT is an amazing trim dressing IMO. It has a great finish that isn't glossy, and it's not greasy like a lot of products. I use it to treat everything from rubber trim to engine bay plastic to my tires

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |