View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 03:03 PM   #8339 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Monday: I received my Junkman-approved The Rag Company towels. Four of the Eagle Edgeless microfibers along with some microfiber drying towels for my kitchen

Tuesday: I received the contents of the three Adam's mystery boxes I purchased last week. I got a bunch of new stuff to try out and calculated almost a 45% savings over their normal pricing.

Wednesday: heading outside right now to wash the Z. I'm thinking I'll try out the Invisible Undercarriage product on my wheel wells. It ought to be a good test, seeing as they have never been treated (~48K miles)
You know I've always felt that the plastic wheel wells look better treated and black. Really distracting when everything else looks good but the wheel wells. I also like "Back to Black" on my plastic bits elsewhere. Works really well if you get to the bits before they're dead/won't absorb the chemical.
I'll have to look into the "invisible undercarriage" stuff. Now i just use tire black/shiny stuff under there.