View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 01:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
It's going to be a polarizing design that's for sure with some people liking it and some people absolutely hating it but from what I hear that's what nissan was going for in the first place and I'm glad they did instead of just trying to blend in they are actually trying to give their cars some character
I completely agree. I'm even the same way. I actually hated the Juke on first glance, but these days, I actually like seeing it on the road. It has some unflattering angles, but most cars do. I'd consider it if I wanted a vehicle in that segment.

At least they're not boring, anonymous designs. Props to that for sure. Nissan has a whole range of cars that are boring and anonymous. Full support for going with a line of more fun cars that have a look to them. Even if I end up not liking it (not sure about that base model yet), I still want to nod my head, "yes, more please."
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote