View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #111 (permalink)
Drakonis GTR
Base Member

Drives: 09' 370Z B/S Rd M6
Drakonis GTR is a jewel in the roughDrakonis GTR is a jewel in the roughDrakonis GTR is a jewel in the rough

Being that I am also of the class of 00', the current Z at the time was the 300ZX. Arguably, i think the reactions would have been the same, regardless of which car we are talking about.

A. Walking with the assumptions that I could travel back in time and give my old self my car, I probably would have been at least a little more confident. Stuck-up, not really. I tend to be pretty humble unless I am dealing with a stuck-up ***. Then my ego tends to flare up pretty quick.

B. I would like to think so, but honestly it might not have made a difference. As was said before, even a nice car will only get you so far.

Would I be dead? There's always the chance, but I would like to think not. My first car was an 88' Chrysler Lebaron coupe (with the 2.5L I4). Not a screaming demon by any means, but it looked sporty enough to get some nods. There was also the 110mph race down the highway that I managed to pull of pretty well. That car is long since dead. Tried to pass a farming dump truck on a two-lane road, only to find out that he was going to turn left and his turn signals didn't work (come to think of it, his brake lights didn't work either). I didn't get hurt, but my car did.

Oh well, story time over.

2009 Nissan 370Z Base w/ Sport Package
F.I . LTHs with Non-Resonated Cat-back exhaust (C.F.) / Stillen Gen3 CAI / Up-Rev Tune
Drakonis GTR is offline   Reply With Quote