View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 11:53 AM   #26 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Well, the kit will be $7500ish. The clutch/flywheel/csc is another $1200-1500. $500ish for gauges. $600 for a radiator. Another $100ish to recharge the AC after you install it. Another $2-500 for random stuff- header wrap, etc. $500-700 for the dyno tune. $100-700+ for a boost controller. We're right around $12k and we haven't addressed shipping or labor to install everything, which will probably be $1500-2k. Do you already own the exhaust? If not, another $1200 or so.

This **** snowballs fast.
YOUR knowledge is killing me fast!!! lol

I don't have the exhaust but it's my next mod. I been trying to go and listen to various exhaust locally and many said yeah, but no one seems to commit to meeting up. Ohh well..

Man.. and I have another problem too. I wan tot go back to school.. DOH!!! Humm..

Lets go back tot eh OG intent of this thread, knowledge.

Can you elaborate or the things we already have posted? Any info on why, how, which one(s), to look into. OR do you have a good link I can go to and read up?

Thanks

Last edited by YzGyz; 03-12-2014 at 11:57 AM.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote