View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 11:43 AM   #48 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I've got a Mr. Beer.

It actually makes pretty decent beer, surprisingly enough. I need to get another batch going. I've got a buddy who's seriously into home brewing, but all he seems to make these days is Belgian stuff. It's great, but a man needs some variety.
I had that kit too. I didn't do too well with that thing because I tried to doctor it up from the get-go and it tasted like ****. The same thing happened when I did the vodka melon thing. I dumped 1/2 a bottle of Snof in a medium size melon. and put her in the fridge for 2 days. WORST MELON EVER!!! Every bite was like taking mean shot of vodka!! We ate 1/2 the melon then gave up.

As for the Belgian beer, that's good stuff! I like Heffer Wvissens. Love me my wheat beer! I understand your point on variety but I also understand his take too. Why do something you don't specifically like kind of deal. I need to find me a beer kit that taste fresh and clean like Becks.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote