View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Whether that's BP or a local shop, don't be a guinea pig.
I kinda resent that statement since I'm the G BP install guinea pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
If I can stop by I might try that, curious to see the kit, in final wedding mode so not a lot of free time.
Going to be some good FI builds in Houston with the 370z platform.
Dude come on by. We'll likely be at it for three straight weekends getting everything correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
A safe assumption is you'll spend very nearly as much on supporting mods, install and tuning as the kit cost. Budget that much, and if you come in under so much the better. You don't want to get caught short and have to cut corners somewhere. It's such a slippery slope once you get into something like this. You'll spend a fortune on things that you might as well swap out "while you're in there".
Truer words never spoken. Just think of the kit purchase as half your entry price. Now with the BP kit you get a little relief cause it comes with complete oil cooler setup. Not to mention Sasha gives you everything you need to install except your common tools.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote