View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:03 AM   #416 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Adams View Post
Liquid Paint Sealant on sale! If you haven't had a chance to add this to your arsenal, there's no better time than the present!!
Mmmm... this is what I really needed in those Mystery Boxes

But I can't complain - I'll just have to pick some up next month. I calculated over $120 worth of stuff in the three boxes I purchased. I only got a couple of things I already owned, but they are the ones I use up the quickest it seems (All Purpose Cleaner and Microfiber Revitalizer). I also got another Great White Towel, which is a good thing

I'm really looking forward trying out the Invisible Undercarriage on my wheel wells - they have 48K miles and have never been cleaned, so it will be a good test for the AP and IU.

The only thing I'm not really interested in is the Rinseless Wash. As a DD, the Z gets way too dirty to safely use these types of products. I would have to use the product nearly every day, or else I'm looking at a full wash regardless.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote