View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 07:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I would prefer they do that vs. what Nissan did to every pre-'14 370Z owner out there. "Lowest retained value" is not exactly what a company should aspire to!
As opposed to how the government prolonged the ultimate downfall of the housing mkt with stimulous? I'd rather take my medicine all at once, just IMO. It's my job to look at this stuff. I can't stress enough how many indicators I see of a bubble in the auto mkt with financing. When you buy a depreciable asset you have to expect it to .....well......"DEPRECIATE". If you're buying cars like this, buy to enjoy it. If you're having fun, why do you care the value is going down? If you care about that, these cars aren't for you. Buy something cheaper so you lose less