View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 02:20 AM   #220 (permalink)
pL4tiNumfi5t
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z MB Sport
pL4tiNumfi5t will become famous soon enough

Picked up the perforated M45 knob, matches the steering wheel nicely and sits a little lower. The auto shifter ring keeps popping up, so I got the manual ring as well. Hopefully I'll get around to installing everything in the next week or two, but I attached the knob in the meantime.
In case anyone is interested, the M45 knob finisher is available as a stand alone part.
34929-EG000
34126-EG000 (Zip tie can probably substitute)

EDIT: After a bunch of dremel work & test fitting, I installed the OEM manual boot console. Also took the gamble of picking up a Murano hazard button to match the black of the aux power cap from my 7AT Aux Power Outlet Relocate DIY.
Unfortunately it wasn't quite the same size as the OEM silver one and the button insert in the console had to be sanded a bit wider to accommodate. Even though it snaps into place, the button is oriented 90° differently..the hazard symbol is more driver centric I suppose

Tanabe Medalion Touring w/Y-Pipe | Berk HFCs | Mishimoto Air Intake Kit | aFe Pro Dry S Drop-ins | EcuTek | Z1 34R Oil Cooler | RS-R Ti2000 | KONI Yellow | SPL | Goodridge Phantom | Kics | GTMat | WedsSport SA-55M | Bridgestone S-04 *DIY: 7AT Aux Power Outlet Relocate*

Last edited by pL4tiNumfi5t; 03-21-2014 at 01:10 AM.
pL4tiNumfi5t is offline   Reply With Quote