View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 09:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

I used to have a 2004 Titan king cab and it just wasn't large enough when hauling people. I'm 6ft and if I had anybody taller than a toddler in the rear seats then I had to move my seat up and sat my balls on the steering wheel.

I now have a 2008 Titan Crew Cab and love it. Yes, I wish the bed was slightly larger, but it would be a pain to park! Nissan does make a 7ft bed option with the crew cab, and I believe Ford offers 6.5ft option with the crew cab, rather than the standard 5.5ft that comes with almost every crew cab.

I'm just about to pull the trigger on a new truck myself though. As much as I love my Titans, I can't seem to pick up a 2014 due to the styling being outdated. I test drove a 2014 Tundra crew max and loved it. It's like a limo, sits higher, wider, and the electronics are leaps and bounds ahead of the Titan as far as the stereo system and such. However, I will more than likely end up with a 2500 crew cab chevy z71 diesel LT/LTZ since I want a diesel.

Nonetheless, the crew cab is the way to go! You'll regret the extended cab!

#crewcabmafia <---- Instagram