View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #522 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
I doubt its the same thing anyone remember this

Blown motor!!!!

They already said they wish to no longer wish do business with hairycosmogirl, lesson learned if you want service don't be an utter ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
There is a 350Z being shipped to JTran here in Houston that was sitting at GTM for 2 years. He was getting a stroked motor and various other things installed. After his dilemma with them he had the car shipped to another shop where they tried to start the car. When they started the car the crank hit the block, crank cradle.... If your building a motor and don't even take the time to freely rotate the assembly checking for clearance issues you probably shouldn't be building motors. His car continued to sit at the new shop with no progress so now JTran is going to help him get everything squared away, the way it should have been done the first time. I hear many stories like this everyday. Honest people getting screwed by shops not willing to take the time and do things right. It's more common than you would think.

I'm also familiar with Kyle at Import Parts Pro out of Houston and he does solid work, always satisfying his customers needs. I'm very familiar with the machine shop he uses and we use the same one when building our motors. They've been around for over 20 years.

Texas > everywhere else!

Yeeeaaaaaa. U were saying?