View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #518 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmogirl View Post
Well you guys are going to love this. I just called gtm and told them who I was and the guy on the phone would not even tell me his name but instead try to find someone to help me. After a few minutes on hold the guy who answered the phone came back on and told me no one was there to help. Knowing he knew who I was and after explaining how my exhaust manifolds have cracked he told me he had to go because he could not spend anymore time on the phone. Again to any and all looking to purchase anything from company better be paying close attention to what things will be like after the transaction on done. I now have a TT kit in which I going to have to spend even more money to another company to hopefully fix.
Wellllll... Didn't they already say they will not do business with you again?

I don't mean to stir the pot, I hope you get sorted out using whatever means needed I guess.

I'm more just waiting for your bitchin build to be done