View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #1616 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast1589 View Post
Hey! I'm moving to Fort Myers, FL in a few weeks and was curious - what dealers are you guys going to? What's the best dealer for service in the South Florida area? I do my own work for the most part, but for a few things I would like to go to a dealer, especially if it's warranty related.
you need to talk to Datsun or Thomas, he lives in Ft Myers and he might have a good idea what your looking for.
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote