View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #501 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Well you guys are going to love this. I just called gtm and told them who I was and the guy on the phone would not even tell me his name but instead try to find someone to help me. After a few minutes on hold the guy who answered the phone came back on and told me no one was there to help. Knowing he knew who I was and after explaining how my exhaust manifolds have cracked he told me he had to go because he could not spend anymore time on the phone. Again to any and all looking to purchase anything from company better be paying close attention to what things will be like after the transaction on done. I now have a TT kit in which I going to have to spend even more money to another company to hopefully fix.