View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 11:06 AM   #150 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElVee View Post
I think waving to someone random in a nearby car can put people off. If they're rolling bone stock, they might not even be more than someone who liked the Z and bought it, much like any other car.

Maybe they just pulled out of a hotel with their mistress or are riding dirty coming from a deal to pick up a supply of drugs?

Maybe they think you're waving, because you know them from church or work or the gym, and they're a little confused since they don't recognize you?

Maybe they think you're trying to tell them their car is on fire or a headlight is out?

Or maybe, they didn't notice you were driving a Z until next to them, and once that close, saw someone wave but didn't see the whole car until driving away. "Oh crap, that was a Z next to me, I thought it was a Porsche!"

Anyway, just keep on waving and smiling and giving a thumbs up to the car. Just like picking up chicks, you'll eventually get to the ones receptive to your advances!
Giving a wave or a thumbs up is how one communicates something is on fire?!

2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote