Thread: My Z34 Build
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 06:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
snowsurfdirtx
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Too Fast
snowsurfdirtx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Your thoughts about keeping the Z and adding power sums up my own. A GT500 and I were having fun, and even that guy gave me a thumbs up and a "not bad" look on his face afterwards. It looked like a 13' by the black middle tail lights and the front HID lights (plastic hood vent too). All I know is it was fast as f@ck. While I was spinning through 2nd, he was hooking and moving out. When he tucked behind and I mashed it, I was surprised to see he didnt reel me in. I then gave him the thumbs up and "not bad" look for good measure. Point is, power was all she needed
Yessir! And if I can play with a GT500 I'd be stoked Those things do look badass, I like em. I have a red older GT500 that lives near me, I can't wait to see him and play a bit I can't imagine your car with the twin blowers. Jelly!

The Z just gets so much love. I never thought I'd own a red car either, and when I stumbled upon it at an Infiniti dealership with 250 miles I was skeptical. I was there to test drive the Gs. Ended up leaving with the Z. Old guy couldn't fit his cooler in the trunk.. rofl.. and the MPG he had got, I still can't get.. and this car just keeps growing on me and growing on me

update, though: Sam sent me my oil cooler! It'll be here tomorrow. If i can get my supercharge ROM from him the car will fire this week

thanks for all the kind words guys. glad you like the build so far!