Thread: [For Sale] EBC USR Rotors
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 11:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Gismo
Base Member

Drives: Like I Stole It
Gismo has a spectacular aura aboutGismo has a spectacular aura aboutGismo has a spectacular aura about

Found on 370z.com > Home Not confirming they'll fit base brake setups on 370z's but! Anyone with more knowledge on this feel free to shed some light

The Nissan 370Z offers two brake packages. The standard brake package is virtually unchanged from the standard brake package on the 350Z. 12.6x1.10-in. vented rotors up front and 12.13x0.63-in. vented rotors out back are gripped by conventional, industry standard, cast-iron single-piston floating calipers. If you're an ordinary driver who, doesn't plan on enjoying track days or other high-performance driving adventures, the standard brakes are more than adequate. Equip them with performance brake pads and stainless lines, and these brakes should even prove adequate for the occasional track day, especially for a beginner.
***************************************/tabid/57/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/11/Nissan-370Z-Brakes.aspx
2009 370z Nismo #261-K&N Filters, Red Leds
2006 350z Touring-JBL 10's,Alpine unit & Amp,Motordyne Plenum Spacer,Magnaflow Exhaust,BFGoodrich Sport-Comps,Powdercoated Moda rims,Injen CAI-SOLD

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."
Gismo is offline   Reply With Quote