View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 07:43 PM   #899 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
This all reminds me, a pretty cool guy named Kent who instructs at the event I was at yesterday recommended a book in conversation. The book is called "The Art of Racing in the Rain". It's actually written from the point of view of a dog named Enzo and most of it isn't directly about racing, but supposedly has a lot of good philosophical insights on life, and does occasionally talk about racing in the rain. Quote from Amazon: "Through Denny, Enzo has gained tremendous insight into the human condition, and he sees that life, like racing, isn't simply about going fast. Using the techniques needed on the race track, one can successfully navigate all of life's ordeals." I haven't read it yet, but it's on my list now!
Yes I have the book. It is great!!! Funny as hell.

I'll have video up late tomorrow.

Last edited by SPOHN; 03-09-2014 at 07:52 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote