Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 06:16 PM   #1020 (permalink)
JENZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
JENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Question for you Hotrodz. With me wanting my tune cleaned up and my meth tuned, I was debating with my wallet to have Seb do it. His prices aren't cheap, but I know he's good. His tuning and service need to be effing outstanding for what I'll have to pay. In his blog, he quotes I have to do a $125 inspection before it goes on his dyno, tuning is $550, and for him to touch up my DD tune, it's an extra $200. On top of that, he has a list of things for me to check on my own that I have 0 time for atm. Not only that, I haven't the slightest clue on how to check for boost leaks. I'm hoping you can give me your thoughts rq on what you thought.

Maybe come over or we can come over and Ryan can help with the boost leak check. He has a lot of forced induction experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk