View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #121 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Finally get to update this thing lol.

Spring is coming. Probably taking my car out April 1st. March 15th the winter tire law is over so lots of people take their ride out but I figure 2 more weeks, rain wash the salt, gravel and fix the millions of potholes.

Putting together another small pile of things...love when winter storage is over lol.

Found a Burnt titanium tow hook to replace my red one, should like nice...otherwise I'm sticking with my red.

Picked up an EVO-R diffuser off the forum. This is one with fitment issues apparently which is fine, just will needs lots more screws

And last but not least...couldn't let everyone get in on the Cup Suspension fun without me lol.

Air-Motion Cup Kit. Front and Rear

With the box its surprisingly only 25lbs. Might try to stuff it in the corners separately.

Honestly, if I didn't buy this I don't think I would have kept my Z this year. This will really help me drive it and get around at the height I want. Basically if I couldn't drive it the way I wanted...I felt like why do it.

So can't wait to install that bad boy.

Last edited by TheGreatOne; 03-09-2014 at 12:47 PM.
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote