View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 07:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ70 View Post
Is that paint code KAD that you used for your door handles? Where did you buy it from? I'm looking to do the same to my door handles.
Yes, I painted the door handles Gun Metallic (code KAD) to match the rest of the car. My rims are painted the 40th anniversary color of KAV. It has a slightly purple hue that really compliments the Gun Metallic and is just a little different from what others have.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim

Last edited by gurneyeagle; 03-16-2014 at 05:56 PM.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote