View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 05:20 PM   #40 (permalink)
Malm
Track Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z bs a7
Malm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermade View Post
It's all good. Can't really expect much in the WEBZ. I know I made a great decision and don't regret it . Should I have bought a house instead? Probably. The way I see it, I'm paying my dues for my credit so when it's time to buy a house, I can get a prime loan. None of that 30yr BS. I'm a frequent contributor of MyFico forums.

I'm just happy to be a Z brother. What should be my first mod? Oil cooler? Anything recommended?

I want to get a pair of Bride seats and a Borla/meisterchaft exhaust. That's something that's will be down in 3-6 months though.
Don't need an oil cooler unless you plan on taking your car to a track on a regular basis..oil will usually never go above 200 with everyday driving..

My first mod..well was to upgrade the stereo system..other than driving the car..the radio will get the most use..

2nd) was the exhaust. Almost a must-have..stock is far to quiet for a sports car

3/4th ) is going to be a cf lip and duckbill spoiler that will be delivered by late next week.

5th) Save

6th) Up in the air right now..possibly a CF rear diffuser.. or CF sideskirts...Cold air Intake (probably the best choice) or save some more for a new set of wheels.