Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #1002 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZO View Post
Yes sir, AeroJacket type III... I got the FRP for 500 and had to have it prepped so I could paint it. 500 for CF is a good deal. I love the spoiler and I think it fits perfectly with the sound, look and personality of my car... totally subjective, I understand.

I think it makes the car look even wider from the back. Don't know if it provides significant down force at high speeds, as I only bought it for it's aesthetic value. Any added performance value is merely a plus!

Give it up for ICE on the group G/Z/GTR photo! (applause)

at Cars and Coffee
that's great news...that's the one i've wanted, for the reasons you describe...how do i get on the group buy list?
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote