View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 01:08 AM   #218 (permalink)
omm370z
Track Member

Drives: The Amuse!
omm370z is on a distinguished road

I left the car this week. 1 week to get some things fixed.

1. Because race car the rear suspensión was noisy. Every time i passed a speed bumper (of course slowly) it sounded like a old rubber. They took out the suspension and the right side is the problem.

It seems that the hypermax was very dirty and every time the spring pushes down it sounded weird. This is the 2nd time that happens. The last time they cleaned up the suspension, etc and the sound was gone but they said it will showed up again because the suspension i got is rigid (race thingy)

2. The right intake was lose and every time (random/depends how the road was) a clicking sound showed up. The bad things is that the stillen intake get lose in time to time and the right one got wear marks. For this they are putting double sided tape to "cover the noise".

Now i understand why the top secret form is what they sell and obviously the price is x4 (of course titanium)

3. They re did the job paint because there was a flaw.

4. Im thinking of Ecutek or Uprev because sometimes i feel there is a lack of power on some situations and sometimes i say. WOW that was rude. My friend says GT-R Swap and i say bitch slap

5. Took off my tow hook to be measured for the plate holder

6. Just bought Batman Arkham Origins: Nerdy edition

So, yep. That is how it goes so far. Nothing exciting, just resolving some minor issues. Modding stock parts with race parts will make the car so...(complete the black if you want)

2 Things i noted comparing the 350z i had and the 370z:

1. Both got the same intake issue noisy when it sets lose. Like a clicking sound
2. Both suffer from the right side every time i pass a speed bumper. SCRATCH!

But why??

Last edited by omm370z; 03-08-2014 at 01:12 AM.
omm370z is offline   Reply With Quote