View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkatraz View Post
Do you ever plan on upping production and maybe figuring something out for the AT guys? I could see a lot of G37 owners potentially jumping on your kit if you could make enough of them and cover more of the VQ market.

Actually, for anyone looking into your kit, are there any available right now or have they all been sold? When are you planning on another run? I'm pretty sure that demand should be there.....
I am in the process of looking in to sourcing some of the fabrication out and increasing production volumes. It is hard to find a somebody that can meet my specs as far as quality and tolerances go. This is also not cheap.

I will not be taking deposits on these kits however (provided I can source some of the fabrication out), and have you guys waiting for a long time for the product to be built and ready to ship. That is bad business, and somebody is already doing it...so I don't want to be a copy cat.

As for the A/T, at the moment I do not have plans for this. I don't think it is possible to fit this kit on the A/T cars due to the large transmission oil pan.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote