View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #4996 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AranaZ View Post
i have a 370z Roadster and i was putting the top back up well the top stopped midway and it got stuck. I tried to put it back down but it didnt work... now the roof is half way open and stuck... does anyone know how to take the top down manually? something probably got stuck... also the back of the car where the top goes down to is completely close so i can't see if there is anything stuck there or not. Anyway of manually taking that off? or moving it up ?

thats what i did with my z today... took it out put the top down came back home now the top is broken SMH

hopefully it's not the broken wire, or one of the support of the aluminum frame.

there's a section of the manual explain to you how to operate the soft top manually.

May I ask, how long haven't you put the top down before you have this problem?