View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 12:30 PM   #33 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

I think Tony wanted to fly out here and beat me for shipping the car on an open truck in winter! But it survived the ice storm and he was kind enough to clean it up before putting the cover on.

Seems I am learning lessons every time I try and do anything to the car. The last was that the MAFs need to be taken off when selling the intakes. Sold my Typhoons to a forum member and shipped them with the MAFs. I'm sure he enjoyed selling them and making a profit on -buying- used intakes. Had to buy a new pair from Fontana Nissan (which by the way had an amazing price!). $400 lesson learned, joy.

But at least the car is at FI so I need to focus on the awesome to come, right!?

Tony thinks the engine will be out by tomorrow...can't believe the time is finally here!
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote