View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
That set-up (fuel and turbo) is good for 600whp on pump gas....all day long. I would not complicate things with water/meth.

This is a BP customer with a 6266 T4 .81 a/r tangential (non twin scroll) turbo on a VQ35DE engine. This was a simple 9.8:1 CR short block build. Nothing else was done to the engine...just the short block build. Stock cams, stock intake...not even a plenum spacer:

Vince said that the tune was conservative.

With the VQ37VHR, you can expect even better numbers due to the increased efficiency of the twin scroll. 650whp on a DJ should not be an issue with the Stage I (6266) version of this kit, and 93 pump gas..... provided that the fuel support is there (pump/injectors/supply to fuel rails).

I have one customer that made almost 700whp (DJ) with a twin scroll 6766 T4 1.32 a/r turbo kit on a VQ35DE, also pump gas and a short block build. (sorry don't have the dyno for that).

Nice numbers

Are you talking about Binder's car from my 350 forum ?