View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermade View Post
I'm buying a 2014 370z tomorrow and I'm not the type that needs the latest year for the SAME MODEL. Yet, the 2015 Z is supposed to be completely redesigned. I know there hasn't been an official announcement on the 2015 model, but I don't want an 4 cylinder with turbo or electric or a hybrid.

I'm thinking about just waiting on buying a 2014 and leasing one and waiting for the announcement of the 2015.

What do you guys think? What would you do?
So are you really buying it tomorrow or no? First sentence sounds like you're dead set on it, but then later you say you're waiting on it.

If it were me, I'd wait and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zseth View Post
As understand it so far in 2015, the Nismo is getting an Automatic, and Maximum is being redesigned. I know there has not been any official release and car critiques are saying Nissan will do something. One thing is true when or if they announce the 15. If u like it u will be in good shape to get it. If not I am sure u can find a 14 Z instead.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
source?