View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:02 AM   #1900 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HngNgn19 View Post
After reading through all 127 pages of this thread I've finally ordered a set of Swift Springs and SPL rear camber links! I'm excited, damn... I forgot about the toe bolt.. think I might need it? if I do I hope I can just get some locally. Wish me luck boys.
Great man!!! BTW i think the SPL rear camber kit comes with the toe bolts... well a vendor here offer me that lol!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabestro View Post
They are the best, but in our streets, you gotta be extra careful.
I know brother... our streets are fckt up lol!!! but before buy my Z i have an STi with BC Racing Coilovers and trust me that thing was low hahaha!!! the setup was for time attack and i never broke my Varis front lip but im going to take care lol!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote